You are not required to create an account to use the Principles in Action application. Creating an account does allow you to save information (case responses, created principles, etc.) off of your device and synchronize data across devices where you’ve logged in with the same account. If you use the application without an account, your information will not be backed up. Your progress will be lost if you delete the app from your device.
Creating an Account
You can log in to an existing account or create an account in the following places:
- From the Startup Page
- From within the navigation bar (accessible via the three horizontal line icon)
- From within the settings menu (accessible through the cog icon)
Once you’ve entered the create account page, you can create an account with email or social media by selecting the appropriate icon.
- Registering with Email
- You’ll need to create a password that contains twelve characters and hit Submit. We recommend using a passphrase (combination of four random words) over a traditional password.
- You will then need to verify your account. To do so, follow the instructions in the inbox of the email you signed up with.
Other Account Information
- Overwriting Progress: If you created an account with social media, log out of your account, and then try to create another account with the same social media provider, you will overwrite your progress associated with your original social media account. To avoid doing this, when trying to log into your previous account, select Log In and not Create an Account.