Can I highlight, comment or share book text & where do I access this information?
- Yes, to do so, highlight text by dragging your finger across the text you want to highlight/comment on or share. Then select the action (color for highlights, pencil for comments, and up arrow box for share) you want. Comments and highlights are stored in the Table of Contents (toc) menu. You can access this from the book by tapping the toc icon to the right of the Aa icon. (screens)
- Can I bookmark text and where do I access them?
- Yes! On the page in the book you wish to bookmark, tap the page so the menu and mini book appear. Then select the bookmark icon (to the left of the magnifying glass) to bookmark the page. You can access your bookmarks from the book by tapping the table of contents icon to the right of the Aa icon. (screens)
- Where can I see favorited Principles?
- Favorited Principles are located in My Principles. After you favorite a principle (hitting the flag with a P in the book next to a Principle), these are stored in the My Principles under the Saved Principle header